Sunday, March 26, 2023

Livestream With Help

Today was a nice day with the children.  No one was in a hurry and nothing had to be done.  Well, the house had to be cleaned up and the dishes were a mess, but I got it all done in preparation for a live stream I had planned with my producer with his channel and ours.   

The children were very sweet.   They knew I had to go into the room and shut the door, and their father wasn't around.   They had some friends over and I let them stay with a very stern warning of, "If you think your parents would not approve at home anything you're thinking of doing here, then don't do it."   I got some yes ma'am's and nods and then I headed to the basement for the live stream. 

After being in the stream for thirty seconds I had a guinea pig delivered to me.   Ten minutes later he was returned home.   That was sweet of my son.   Then a bit later I went out to get something and I found out two of the people in the live stream were my son's friends.  How sweet of the boys!

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter is blind.  She can see almost nothing.   And yet today she went out to ride her bike again when the rain stopped.  Nothing stops her.   She really is amazing. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son wanted to go to dinner with us and picked a restaurant.  When it was time to go he lost his mind because there were friends at another house and I was killing his future forever by making him go to dinner now.  I told him to go back, I coordinated with the mother, and my daughter and I had a lovely dinner together.  She is a sweet girl.  

No comments:

Post a Comment