Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Riding In The Front

I asked my daughter if she wanted to ride in the front seat yesterday.   I'm not sure why, but she's eleven, she's plenty tall enough and weighs enough, they just always ride in the back.  My daughter was excited about riding in the front. 

You forget what children don't know.   She can't see the front area, so she knows very little about it.  She felt around and asked all kinds of questions.   Her favorite thing though was reclining the seat.    She got in the front seat after school today and she got into slouch mode with the chair all they way back.   She loves the front seat.   I remember when I used to get in the front seat at a similar age.  You really do feel like you're all grown up. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son wanted one of those huge sweatshirts that's also a fleece that's also a massive body blanket.   We call them, "Cows" not because they're large, but because my daughter's is in a cow pattern.  Mine is a boring taupe.   I got my son a navy blue one that came in less than a day.  I thought I'd get it now and take advantage of the cold weather.   I had my son open an odd thing tonight.  It was a dark brick of a thing shrink-wrapped.   He cut it open and out expanded a fluffy "cow" in navy blue.   He hugged me.   I didn't even tell him I was going to get it for him.   He wore it to sleep he was so happy wearing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment