Sunday, March 5, 2023

More Babysitter!

We went to dinner with some friends this evening.   We used to have loads of sitters we could call upon but it's been a pandemic of time and a lot has changed in our neighborhood as well as children have grown out of sitter age.  

So when I found a sitter for tonight I was very happy.  I even messaged her, "Hooray!"   Many people might not say that word, but I find I say it a lot.  

We went to dinner tonight and got home several hours later.  Maizy said our children were very well behaved and that she sits for children in the neighborhood and ours were the best she's spent time with.  I was so proud of my children.  So proud. 

The Big Boy Update:  Friends came over while the sitter was here tonight.  My son said it would be okay. Maizy messaged to confirm.  I said as long as they were being responsible, it was fine with us, but if she felt uncomfortable to tell them I'd called and said they had to go home.   I didn't want her to take the blame for the fun ending.   But Maizy was fine with the boys, whom she said were all so well-behaved.  

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter didn't want Maizy to leave.  She had a game playing partner for three whole hours.  She wanted Maizy to stay and be her new best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment