Friday, June 30, 2023

COVID-19

It's not really 19 COVID anymore, is it?   You don't hear people saying, "I got COVID-23 this weekend". Regardless, I have it.  I went all this time and thought I was going to make it through without contracting it, but today, it got me hard. 

I felt like the words flu-like pains in all my joints.  I wasn't stable walking, and really needed to lie down.   I had to do some things around the house though that couldn't wait.  My daughter wanted help and me play with her, but when I said I was almost certain I had it, she decided she didn't want to be near me.  

The 1% Battery Boy:  My son can wear out a battery.  He'll get it down to three percent and only then think about charging it.   I should write a whole blog post about it.  

The Bored Girl Updates:  My daughter is bored, wants us to play with her, wants help with this or that thing, and the list goes on.  She doesn't want to clean her room and put up her laundry.  I said I would play with her, but she had too put up her folded laundry from the hamper.  All she had to do was put them in drawers.  Suddenly she was sleepy and her leg hurts and she kept on about it.   So she didn't get played with today.   

No comments:

Post a Comment