Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Paperwork Priority

I've had a lot of paperwork on my desk.  Every time I tried to get to it, something would come up.   It was possible to get things done, but other things just took higher priority.   It grew and grew until, finally, I had to shut the world out and get things filed and documented.   None of it was hard; it was just a lot of little things that all needed to be managed without interruptions.  

But today I did it!  I got it all done, save for a few things that need extra attention.   It just made my day.   

The Children Going Out To Dinner:  You would think we'd asked the children to go for a week without audiobooks or something with the fit the two of them put up when we said we were all going out to dinner.   Unfortunately, they didn't have a choice in the matter.   What happened when we got there (to the surprise of neither of the adults) was they had a good time.   I do like spending time with everyone when we're all happy and happy to be together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment