Sunday, June 11, 2023

I Almost Did Nothing

I did get up and do some things, but for a decent portion of the day, I tried very hard to do nothing.  And by nothing I mean nothing useful, meaningful or on any list of things I needed to do.   I was fairly successful.  

The Big Boy Update:  My son loves to have all the lights on.  He wants all the lights on at max brightness.   I don't think we live in a dim land in the house here, but he seems to think we do.  Perhaps we're too concerned about energy consumption and turning lights off when you're not in a room makes sense, or maybe some of the overhead lights are harsh and we never turn them on.   My son likes them all on, regardless of brightness or harshness. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My son asks to go to a place that takes preparation to go to at a point in the day when it's not a good time for anyone.   Then when you say no, you feel bad for it.  We always tell her to plan ahead with us and yes, we can go to the children's museum or trampoline park or wherever, but last minute, right now just doesn't work well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment