Monday, June 12, 2023

Family Foursome

My son was in his first golf tournament today.  He was the fourth in a foursome of his grandparents and father.   He wasn't into the event at first, mostly because he didn't have much experience in golf, but he did get into the game and had a good time by the end.   If he became interested in golf, I know he would have a lot of support from his grandparents and father.  I'm not sure how much he liked it, although he did do an after school golf group for a while last year and seemed to like it. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  In the car today, the first thing my daughter said when the door shut from school, "Can you take me somewhere to go to the bathroom?"  So we stopped to get smoothies.   Then she asked if I could take her to the same museum she wanted to go the day before.  They closed in less than an hour and it would take twenty minutes to get there.   We're going to have to make a trip soon; she really wants to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment