Wednesday, June 21, 2023

MRRF Planning

We have so much going on.  I should be packing for MRRF, planning everything so that I can head to the airport, knowing I planned everything and got it all ready in good time.   Gone are those days.   I don't know when I'll pack, but tonight it's not going to happen.   I really feel like I'm a mess sometimes.  

I am trying to get details on another trip I'm taking in less than a month.  I'm going to help another company and they're sponsoring my trip in part.   It's a big event with 3D printing a small part of it.   I don't know the hotel yet, I don't know the schedule aside from very vague general blocks of time things are happening.   I'm okay with a lot of things being unknown but the lack of hotel bothers me because I don't want to have to stay somewhere far from the venue without a car.   They are sure it will all work out.  I hope so

I'm trying to coordinate a time to see my sister-in-law and I think we have a confirmed time the day I arrive.  I'm going to corner the company when I see them at MRRF this weekend and get some facts, darn it.   That being said, I'm very excited about MRRF.  Now, I have to go do something to get ready

The Boy At Home:  My son is staying with my in-laws this weekend and coming back to the house to take care of the guinea pigs.   He says he doesn't mind being left at home with them. 

The Daughter In The Finals:  My daughter and husband are off to Las Angeles so she can compete in The Braille Challenge Nationals for her second year running.  We are so proud of her.  She has blue hair for the event.  It looks wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment