Saturday, July 1, 2023

It Could Be Worse

I have good times and bad times with COVID-19.   Or is it COVID-23 now?  Prior to COVID-19, I thought there was one every year; it just turned out the one in 2019 was particularly awful.    At any rate, I have it, and I'm doing fairly well. 

Considering three years ago, I would be fearing for my very life right now, it isn't bad at all.   I'm resting until I get a good wind, and then I get up and do things for a few hours.   

Then, I go back to bed.  There has been a lot of being in bed and doing sleeping things. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter was very insistent I help her with things yesterday.   I told her I was feeling bad and that it could be COVID.   I got to the point that I was unstable on my feet and was pretty much delirious, and everything felt terrible.  Every single joint.   So far as of July 3rd (I'm writing this from the future), she is clear and doesn't have it, which is a relief.

The Big Boy Update:  My son is the only member of our family who hasn't gotten COVID yet.  He is very fearful and wants to stay far away from me.  Good.  I fully support him avoiding me.

No comments:

Post a Comment