Sunday, June 18, 2023

The Father's Day Dinner

Dinner was delicious on Father's Day.   This was because we all went out to The Melting Pot and overate together.   My mother- and father-in-law were there with us, and we had our friend JC come join us too because he was down working with me on some things in preparation for the Midwest RepRap Festival coming up this weekend. 

My mother-in-law and I are there for the cheese.   I love the cheese.  I could eat cheese the whole meal while other people cooked their meats, had a salad and ate the chocolate fondue.   I could happily watch them do all of that while I ate more and more cheese.   

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter likes the meat part of the meal the best.  Which is interesting because she still contends that she's a vegetarian.   Some days. 

The  Big Boy Update:  My son could not stay in his seat.  He had to bop around and move while we ate.   The interesting thing was that the restaurant was almost empty.  On Father's Day I wouldn't have expected that.  So it was okay for him to move around since there were no people to bother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment