Monday, June 5, 2023

Mouse Down!

Well, it's not a mouse, it's a track pad or touch pad or whatever Apple calls it.   It just died.  I thought perhaps I'd missed the messages about the battery being low on charge and could I please charge it up overnight.   It's plugged in now and nothing is working.   So I'm trying to use as few motions and clicks as possible to get this post done since the laptop is way off to the side from the monitor and keyboard. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter ended her year with the Capital City Girls Choir by singing the national anthem for a baseball game here.   We ran into her music therapist and she might want to do some work with her to train her voice if she's going to try to do some voice acting. 

The Angry Big Boy:  My son was so furious all day today.  Then tonight he felt horrible and had a stomach ache.   He had multiple fairly major things he needed to do for the last week of school.   He made it to eleven and got it all done with the help of two adults hovering over him trying to help

No comments:

Post a Comment