Thursday, June 15, 2023

Lexulous

My daughter and mother are going to play Scrabble together online with the Lexulous website.  I'm very excited about this.   My daughter loves Scrabble, and my mother loves it as well.  Setting them up to play a game together was lots of fun. 

My daughter wants to win, but what she wants to do more than win is play a word she's gotten in her mind. She simply must play.   She will hold off the letters and play small points words so she can hopefully get the letter(s) she's missing and play it the next round.   

This will only work for here with a friendly opponent, which my mother is right now.  Hopefully, she'll pick up some tactics from my mother.  She's already beating me at Scrabble.  I'm afraid to play her after she's been playing with Mimi for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment