Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Addict

I am an addict.  I need to let you all know this, because it's getting out of hand.   I thought I could control it, but I just want more and more.   Yes, that's right, I'm talking about gum.   

A while back I wanted to get some bubble gum balls and Amazon had a big bucket of them.   I went through those and then I saw on the next order those chicklet pillow-shaped gum things and I got a five-pound container of those.   

Next, well, next I had to reorder the first two things because I was out of them again.   My children know where the gum stash is.   It's in the closet under the stairs or what we now call, "the filament closet".   Or maybe I just call it that.  Anyways, that's where the gum is.  You can see my children stepping in and then coming right out from the closet after school or any time on the weekends.   I may well have gotten them addicted too.

I have a little cup I keep filled that I refill with the main bin contents.   The cup gets refilled a lot.   I can go through a whole slew of quarter-sized handfuls of gum in a given day.  

And now I've gotten in a container of those large sized blowing gumballs.   

I may need to go into gum rehab. 

Monday Tuesday Taco Night:  Nana came to get the children (and the dog) to go over to their house to have Tuesday Taco Night tonight.   Only it was Monday.   The children and I tried to figure out what exactly Tuesday Taco Night on a Monday was called.   We came up with a lot of variations but ultimately to me it meant, "dinner without the children!"

No comments:

Post a Comment