Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Crap

That’s how I feel.   Actually, I feel worse than that word, but I’m going to restrain,   I can’t type.  My fever is topping out just below 103 and I’m unstable.   I went to the pharmacy this morning to get two prescriptions we’ve been trying to get approved since the beginning of the year—and it finally worked,   Lawrence, the PA I’m working with at rhe spine clinic said her was on it.   

Between Lawrence, his staff and me making phone calls and sending in information, today was to be the lucky day when I could get the prescription filled.  One was ready but the second one they had to order and it wouldn’t be in until Friday.   After looking around, there was stock at another pharmacy five miles away.   

I paid for the one prescription but I had to keep sitting down.  On the floor.    I was fine, but I got light headed suddenly and I needed to drop.   Robert came around form the back, didn’t touch me because he knew I was sick with my hand sanitizer and mask on.   He said he was going to walk me to the car. 

I wasn’t worried about what had happened.   It was a drop in blood pressure and I needed to get my head lower in relation to my body to get more blood to it.   Everything else went well with both difficult prescriptions finally approved.   I came home and got in bed.   I can’t fall asleep because maybe the pain is too high, but I’m not sure on that.  

After I send this post I’m going to go hydrate and see if I can sleep.

The Bog Boy Update:  My son has been so tired with getting over the flu and tiger the ear infection.  He just stops, lies down and goes to sleep with a blanket all over the house.  

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  I don’t know who’s more sick, my son or daughter.   She’s been in her chair in the living room for hours, rousing to ask for more water.

No comments:

Post a Comment