Monday, February 18, 2019

Caught Up…Barely

I leave for vacation mid-day tomorrow.   Prior to leaving I have conference calls, committee meetings and appointments with almost no time before leaving for the airport.   Which means I had to get completely caught up today from being sick: paperwork, e-work, house work, phone calls, etc.   I had to cram it all in.   And I had to pack and get anything I needed to do prior to departing, done tonight.

I wasn’t sure I could get it done, and there are a few things I’m going to try and wedge in while I’m on a conference call tomorrow, but I think I’m ready.   I recovered from the flu not one day too soon, and almost one day too late.  

I’m tired though.   I have text messages I haven’t responded to that will have to wait for the morning because I’m going to sleep.

The Big Boy Update:  We had my son’s parent teacher conference today.   We had a lovely conversation with his two teachers.   Yes, we have some challenges in the inattentive and hyperactive areas, but we’re looking at options and his teachers are looking forward to seeing how that may help. But academically, my son is capable of doing very well—is doing very well, considering.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  Out of the blue the other day we got a very low (well, not low, normal) pressure reading for my daughter’s eye.   This hasn’t happened.  It’s always high, no matter what we’ve done.   Could it have been the flu and the Tamiflu?   We hadn’t taken readings for over a week. We’re going to see if the pressure stays down now that my daughter is well again.

No comments:

Post a Comment