Sunday, February 17, 2019

Almost Back To Normal

I think we’re all almost well at this point.   There are some coughs and some chest congestion and my daughter is still waking up very early and falling asleep just as early, but on the whole I think everyone is going to school this week.

I’m taking a vacation with some girlfriends on Tuesday, so I’d better be well.   I hear some of them also have been sick, so at least we won’t get each other more sick if we’ve all had the same thing.  I don’t know if tropical weather will help or not, but some sun will at least make me feel happier than the cold, dreary rain we’re having now.

The Big Boy Update:  My son and I were watching a show about Chinese cooking again tonight.   I asked him if he recognized what the man was digging out of the ground that dad cooked with? I thought he might know what it was.   He said, “yes, it reminds me of a root.”  I laughed and said, it was a root called ginger.   He said it just looked like a root to him.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter gets cold every time she eats ice cream or popsicles—and yet she insists on eating them.   She had to stop mid-way through her bowl of ice cream tonight to head for the bath because she was too cold to keep eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment