Saturday, December 29, 2018

Pot of Gold

Remember Hans Lollic?   It turns out that’s where the pot of gold is.



The Big Boy Update:  Uncle Bob made soup yesterday.   When my son heard it was time to eat lunch and there was soup made by Uncle Bob, he said, "I’m excited about Uncle Bob’s soup because I know he worked hard on it, and I’m going to try it because I don’t want him to feel bad if other people don’t eat it."

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:   I missed the conversation but apparently my daughter was talking to Uncle Bob, rating the family members at the house with her.   She said, “Uncle Brian is number one.”   Uncle Bob, apparently, didn’t make the cut.  As I’m writing this, Uncle Brian is looking over my shoulder.   He told me I ranked in at number six.

No comments:

Post a Comment