Saturday, December 22, 2018

Late, Not Cold

It's not cold at all.  It’s unseasinably warm today.  We went to a white elephant party at ling-time friends's this evening.  I got an adult coloring book for cat lovers called #CATBUTT.   It’s hard to beat that for a white elephant gift.

My children are going be excited about tomorrow: My son is going to get to go to a movie with Uncle Jonathan and my daughter is going to get a pedicure with Aunt Margaret.  But tonight I’m tired and ready to sleep.   We're on the way home from the party and I’m getting this post done as my husband drives, it’s late.

The Big Boy Update:  My son did a full hour of reading again today for screen time.  I told him we needed to pick some books for the trip because he was going to have to do some reading on the trip too.  He was find with that.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter had her last day of school today before her longest break of the entire year, longer than summer by a full week.   What are we going to do with her all that time?  Thankfully Mimi is in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment