Monday, December 24, 2018

Christmas and a Wedding

We traveled to St. Thomas today.   It was up early, travel, travel, travel, some issues that were’t insurmountable and eventually made it to the lovely home my in-laws rented for our extended family for the week.   Because it was a long day and because I’m tired, here’s a post in my daughter’s words about her experience being in Uncle Bob and Uncle Brian’s wedding:




We’re here.   This is my daughter in the pool this morning.   She’s been wanting to get in since seven o’clock this morning.

 

I’m posting this a day late now that I’ve gotten to reliable WiFi which means it’s Christmas Day.   So happy Christmas to everyone.

The Big Boy Update:  My son has settled into vacation with his family.   He loves his grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.   We’re all here but Aunt A and we miss her.   My son wanted me to tell her, “Merry Christmas, I love you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much.”   (I lost count of the number of “so’s” but it was a lot.)

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter’s vision is bad.   It may be zero at this point from how she’s moving around in the house here, but she does know what’s around based on what people are telling her.  This morning she walked out on the patio (seen in the picture above) and said, “Good morning Hans Lollik.”   She was saying hello to the island in the distance she’s heard us talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment