Monday, December 3, 2018

Christmas Jammies

I don’t call them, “jammies” but for the purposes of this post I will.    A few years ago there was a video of a family in their, “Christmas Jammies”.   It was apparently very cute and funny and went viral.   The family was from the town we live in.   I never saw the video until about a month ago and people were right, it was both cute and funny.

I had been browsing my China connection for stocking things and was getting inundated with Christmas things, including pajamas.   So I got some for our family.   They came in and I saved them for the first day of the month as my children’s Advent calendar item.

Last night, with a very sleepy daughter and a husband who didn’t want to try on his “jammies” at first, we did manage to get a picture or two of us taken by my nephew, Kyle, who was still in town for one more night before heading back to college after the wedding weekend.

I like my Christmas pajamas.   I think the rest of the family might even like theirs too.   They’re red, white and black with a white moose on the front of the chest.  My husband wasn’t sure at all about them but he looks pretty darned good in a moose sleeping shirt.

The Big Boy Update:  My son wanted me to come upstairs after dinner to see a surprise.   It was this:



“See," he told me, “that’s Santa in the middle.   Those are his super hero helpers on his sides.”   Then he told me what each superhero was named and what their super power was.   I wasn’t able to type that fast so I missed most of it.   The ones with the extra heads were my favorite.   Keeping Santa and Christmas safe, thanks to my son.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:   My daughter was singing a familiar song in the car, only the lyrics weren’t quite the way I remembered them I thought as I heard her say, “our country, rid of thee"

No comments:

Post a Comment