Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Thumb

My right thumb is a mess.   About a year ago something happened in the joint closest to my wrist.   It was’t injury, it was wear over time that finally gave.   I don’t know if it’s something torn or strained but it jeeps getting worse over time.

I’ve been wearing a brace on and off and I don’t know that it helps but I’m getting good at typing with my thumb and index finger on my phone.   I was hopeful it would get better but I may have to have it looked at because it only deteriorating and hurting worse.

I’d really like to snap my fingers again.

The Big Boy Update:  My son went to school with a roller bottle with some essential oils in it today.   He was interested in making a bottle up that he could roll on his hands or wrists and smell tomorrow as a way to try and focus more during work cycle at school.   I told him the sense of smell is a powerful thing.   He and I looked up which oils are recommended to help with focus and calmness.   We put in Frankensense, Vetiver, Lemon, Spruce Leaf, Ho Wood Leaf, Blue Tansy Flower, Blue Chamomile Flower, and Osmanthus Flower.   When he came home today he said worked better when he came home today.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  There were some balloons left over from and open house my husband held this weekend.   My daughter took the now, partially deflated balloons and placed them on the dresser. She told me, “I want to leave them here because I don’t want them defeated”.   She didn’t want them stepped on and popped.

No comments:

Post a Comment