Tuesday, May 8, 2018

The Fastest Way To Write A Blog Post...

...is to be too tired to go downstairs and sit at the computer.  Couple that with the lack of usability of the iPad keyboard and the post is sure to be brief.   Guess where I am right now?  If you guessed not at my computer, you’d be correct.

It’s been a long day. I got up at 4:00am to fly to Detroit with my daughter to have an in-office visit with her retina surgeon.  He was running very late.  Four hours after arriving at his office and we had to rush back to the airport, unable to get any food for lunch, now 3:15pm and board the plane as the gates were shutting.

My daighters eyes are stable with an EUA to be scheduled locally with her doctors here and a follow-up in Detroit in four months.   We arrived home to rush-hour traffic to attend a meeting already ongoing at my house that we were hosting for the school.  I jumped into the meeting which went until after seven o'clock.

Somehow things needed to be done and I find myself at ten-thirty writing this post on my iPad, sitting on the bed, hoping to sleep shortly.

The Big Boy Update:  more on this later, but my son is in need of lots of positive reinforcement.  We spoke with his ocupational therapist yesterday and have a plan.  She gives us such confidence in how to best help him; we're very grateful to have her.

The Tiy Girl Chronicles:  The only thing I had to give my daughter for late lunch once we boarded the plane was Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.  She wanted McDonalds but decided a special lunch of chocolate wasn’t all that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment