Monday, May 7, 2018

Early Detroit Morning

we hosted an event at our house tonight and I’m just getting to writing a post now.  I’ve got to be up at four o'clock to head to Detroit for an office visit with my daughter's retina surgeon so I’ll make this brief.  As in I’ll write more tomorrow, brief.

The Big Boy Tiny Girl Friendly Children Visits:  our guests arrived tonight right about it bedtime.  When I arrived with the other guests I found my daughter writing a Braille letter to her new friend and first arriving guest, Mike.  After she was done, she politely excused herself to go up to bed.  My son came down shortly afterwards to introduce himself to the guests and then he too, went up to bed.  They both really impressed me tonight with how respectful they were of the adult gathering we were having.

No comments:

Post a Comment