Saturday, May 27, 2017

Tired

I have been tired all day.   I’m so tired I don’t even want to be writing this blog post right now, preferring rather to be in bed.   I didn’t get out of bed until late, slobbed around all morning and then sat in a chair at our friend’s house this afternoon at the party we attended.  I don’t think I’m sick, but I can’t determine why I’m so tired.   I’m not missing sleep, I’m fond of getting a good night’s sleep.  

Perhaps tomorrow maybe I’ll be extra energetic to counterbalance today.

The Big Boy Update:  Our neighbors came to the door this morning to pick up something.   My daughter answered the door and decided to tell them, “we’re not going to school on Monday because it’s sensorial day.”   I told her I thought she meant, ‘Memorial Day’ to which she said, “oh, yeah”.    She knows the word ’sensorial’ because there are types of work in her Montessori classroom that fall under the category of sensorial.   She’s likely been heard that word far more times than she has the word ‘memorial’.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  We were riding down a road windy road going fairly quickly with the windows down.   My son yelled out, “incoming earthquake!”  When I asked if it was because of how the car was moving he said no, it was just an earthquake, that was all.

No comments:

Post a Comment