Friday, February 17, 2017

The Frog

My daughter has drop six times each day.   She is fairly good about them most of the time.   She can do drops faster than anything.   She’ll lean her head back and let you do drops while she’s standing up and then go on her way.

Today she very excitedly found me in the bedroom with her iPad.   She said, “mom, I want you to see what the frog does!”   She showed me her iPad and clicked on the frog.   It zoomed in and the frog had very red eyes.    She clicked on a vial of eye drops and tapped the eye area on the frog to show me how the drops went into the frog’s eyes, making them less red.

She said, “the frog has to do drops just like I do!”

The Big Boy Update:  My daughter was having special time with me and we were building a blocks tower.   The tower was easily knocked down so she told me, “It’s fragile, so we can’t touch it.”

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My husband and I were installing and initializing SnapChat tonight to be able to message my niece and nephew.   My daughter must have been listening in because a bit later she asked me, “mom, is TwitFace for adults only?”

No comments:

Post a Comment