Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Class Is Hard

I’m in class this week and next week.   This is the last post-licensing class I have to take to remove the “provisional” status on my real estate license.   The teacher is funny, the material (he admits) is particularly dry in this class, but he’s making it fairly interesting.    The students have interesting stories from their experiences in real estate and the questions we’re discussing are compelling.

The problem isn’t the class, it’s the chairs.  Or maybe it’s the chairs coupled with the desks coupled with the long hours sitting.   It’s making my shoulders, neck and back hurt.   Tomorrow I’m off from class and my back is relieved.

The Big Boy Update:  I mentioned yesterday that my son’s number one girlfriend was still Madison, who is twelve years older than he is.   He has other girlfriends though.   He has, Gia, Lila, Sidney, Reese and he also told me he has one boyfriend, his cousin Kyle.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter told me she wants to go to a kindergarten school next year that serves lunch in a cafeteria (like her friend next door, Madison) so she doesn’t have to bring her lunch to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment