Sunday, February 12, 2017

Clean Refrigerator

If you’ve been to my house you know I have a tidy, well, everything.   It’s nice, but it has been said to border on the obsessive by some people.   I can’t say I disagree.   But I do like things up, out, organized, in their place or gone.  

The refrigerator goes through a cleaning before trips.   This involves eating everything left over, not making more food and not going out to eat, possibly bringing more things home to stick in the refrigerator as leftovers.

Today I ate a strange collection of foods, all in the pursuit of emptying the refrigerator.    Tomorrow morning we leave.   I’m not sure the children are going to be interested in what I have in store for them for breakfast though.

The Big Boy Update:  My son is quite excited to be going on vacation tomorrow.   Tonight at dinner he said, “it’s so close to being in Florida!”

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter wanted to show me and my husband something this afternoon.   I said I was in the middle of something and couldn’t make it but could she show just dad?   She didn’t even think before replying, “yeah, maybe it would be more fun without mommy.”

Walk, Don’t Run:  My running partner and I walked today.  Walking a harder than running when you normally run, because the muscles are used differently.   We made a nine-and-a-half mile trek, having to drop into running towards the end to get home in time.   I prefer running any day over walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment