Monday, February 27, 2017

Final Post-Licensing Course

Tomorrow is my last day of post-licensing classes.  Provided I pass the end of class exam, I’ll have the provisional status removed from my real estate license.   I’m looking forward to being out of class  until my continuing education comes up next year.

Although, that’s not completely true, I’ve been enjoying being in class.   The instructor is funny and knows the material very well.   His name is Kevin and Kevin has about a million, “Kevinisms”  I can’t remember them all, but one of the students this class has been writing them down and plans to share the list with the class.

Some of the Kevinisms are appropriate to the content of the class but others are just out of the blue and seem to have no relationship at all to anything we’re talking about.   Today he suddenly said, “do you know what the best thing about alzheimer’s is?   You get to hide your own Easter eggs.”

The Big Boy Update:  My won said the other day, “what the butt?”  I’m not sure where he got this from, but I tried not to laugh when he said it.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  When Aunt Jo was visiting recently my children both loved spending a night with her.   Two days later, Richard, my childhood friend came to visit.  My daughter asked who got to stay with Richard?  Aunt Jo replied, “you don’t want him, honey, he snores really bad.”

No comments:

Post a Comment