Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Last Takeout Menu

I found something in a drawer today that I had forgotten was there—a takeout menu for the Chinese restaurant we order from.   I didn't know it was there.  I don't think I've used it and I'm not sure we've brought it out for visitors (although we may have.)    It's the only takeout menu we have from a restaurant in our house.   It's probably the last one we'll have too.

Before we moved, we had a lot of menus.   When we packed up the house we threw most of them away because we didn't use them anymore.   We kept the Chinese restaurant one because we would still be ordering from them after we'd moved a mile down the road to our new home.  

Today when it's time to consider what to order from a restaurant, we don't look for a menu, we look online.

The Big Boy Update:  My son likes to ball up on his chair during meals sometimes.   We're not altogether sure why he wants to do this, but he seems to like it.    He loves watching the Transformers children's show so I wasn't surprised at all when he told me he was, "in rock mode."

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter found a necklace in her treasure chest the other day.  I asked here where she got it and she told me, "Santa gramps gave it to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment