Sunday, March 29, 2015

Dream Speak

My husband showed me something on his phone today when we were in the plane going home.   He asked me if I knew what it meant.   I told him I had no idea.   He said, "last night at 3:00AM you knew exactly what it meant."  He had written down the conversation because it was funny:

Me:  "Did you all start on the centerpiece yet?"
My husband:  "Huh?"
Me:  "For the mall, you know, the dinosaur one?"
My husband:  "What?  Are you dreaming?"
Me:  "Oh, you always forget.   Never mind, it's okay."

He said I shook my head at him in disgust at the time because he had clearly forgotten.

The Big Boy Update:  My son did not want to go to the bathroom before getting on the second plane. I'm not going to give you the gory details, but underpants were changed before we took off and still nothing happened.   He insisted he didn't want to go, that he wanted, "to hold it and not go."   I told him he had better hold it and that he'd made his choice.   He held it, but he had an "upset tummy" by the time we landed.   It was upset until he got to the bathroom and finally went.   This isn't a constipation issue, this is a choice thing we're working on.   It's hard to explain to a little boy how it's not good for your colon to hold it in.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  When we were at the airport today taking a bathroom break, my daughter asked me, "can I have some water from the water mountain?"

Fitness Update:   We travelled via plane today.   We went through three airports and got on two-and-a-half planes (we had to move from the second plane to a third due to mechanical issues.)  I just looked at my phone and it appears we walked 6.5 miles.  No wonder my children were tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment