Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Dry Socket

My jaw hurts.  It aches.  I have a dry socket from the tooth extraction.  It could be worse and more bone could be exposed, but the little that's uncovered is enough. 

There's not much to do while I wait for tissue to grow over the bone.  I'm applying clove oil fairly regularly but that's rough on the mouth, so I have to be careful.  When I put the clove oil on the bone area I feel a significant relief very quickly.  That's when I sigh. 

This tooth (number fourteen in case you were wondering) has been a real pain...for a long time.

The Big Boy Update:  "The Santa Clauses are watching us."  We haven't been emphasizing Santa in our house, but he's hard to avoid with all the media in our lives.  Other families and children mention Santa in various contexts.   Driving down the road the other day my son informed me that the Santa Clauses were watching us.  I wonder how many there are?

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  Green Apple Jacks.  My daughter likes the green-colored apple jacks in her cereal more than the yellow ones.  Is it because there are ten yellow for every green or is there some difference in flavor I can't discern that her keen toddler taste buds like?

No comments:

Post a Comment