Tuesday, February 7, 2023

The Day After

I feel much better today.  I really should have gone to the Chiropractor's office today but time was not on my side.   We had a meeting with an appliance reseller and after the last meeting, which was a little uncomfortable when we realized they were only representing a few of the brands, today was the exact opposite.  

The man we worked with wasn't trying to sell us anything, really.  We had no idea if something was more or less expensive because he was talking in terms of comparable features.  He was more inclined to suggest a less expensive brand or model saying, "they're all doing pretty much the same thing when you're looking at this size/level/function.   It was helpful because we could get actual opinions on how well a product functioned and the features it had as opposed to there being importance placed on the brand. 

I started asking him what he had in his house.   Then I was asking if he were to pick one of these styled/type/sized appliances, which one would he want.   He was fine saying an answer to that, because I think in most cases he didn't prefer the ones that were the most popular or top rated.   It was really nice working with him and we left thinking we had a better handle on both what we wanted as well as if we could get them in the timeframe we'd need them as ordering runways are very, very long for some appliances and brands. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter simply does not understand (or doesn't want to understand) that I didn't bring a guinea pig to pickup because I was out for hours and didn't stop at home before coming there.   She really loves them both.

The Big Boy Update:  My son equally loves the guinea pigs, but in his own, more quiet way.

No comments:

Post a Comment