Saturday, February 25, 2023

Progress This Week?

My husband has been gone for a week, skiing with some family friends.  I had plans to get lots done this week while my husband was gone.   I didn't think I'd get it all done, but I hoped to get a good bit done.  

In the way things tend to go here these days, I got some done, but it was a fight with my time to make enough space in the day to get some things done.   The one thing I really wanted to do was get the Craft Room dumping ground moved to the attic.  I did get a lot of the craft room moved to the attic, but it was a rush job.  

Children Have Short Memories: The children started to forget our lesson about tolerance and kindness two days ago.  I reminded them, and they reset.  Hopefully they will continue to remember the lesson we learned together while dad was away.

No comments:

Post a Comment