Monday, February 13, 2023

Let Sleeping Husbands Lie

We had a lot to do this evening.  We were going to get a whole smattering of things done and then we were going to film some content.   It didn't happen though.  My husband fell asleep in the basement in his comfy chair with his blanket over him right after dinner. 

The children and I had a lot to do to get their valentine's packages, notes, boxes to collect valentines in, and school things in general.   I was upstairs spending time with the children and having a pretty good time of things.  

There was also the business of the Guines pig business.  I had avoided the big mess of cleanup and revamping their cage because I wanted to see if the allergy would get better.  It did, so I knew I had to mask up and clean myself, or change out of the shirt I was wearing, and I'm mostly fine. 

I figured out a new way to arrange the Guinea pig enclosure.   The love when there's something new.  It's so much fun to redecorate and then hear their happy little peeping as they explore. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son had one valentine at school with a name swap.   He decided he wanted a 3D printed envelope in school colors.   He wrote her a note and got some candy and was ready for a more simplistic Valentine's day at his school.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter was all about how much candy we could cram into the little bags for Valentine's day.  I got some stacking drawing heart pencils and a bubble-blowing pen, which she liked for her friends.  But she really liked the candy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment