Saturday, February 11, 2023

Braille Challenge (Again)

Tomorrow morning, my daughter and I go to the state-wide Braille Challenge competition.   She isn't overly worried or even concerned about it.  She will get to spend some time with her friends she's met locally that are visually impaired, but other than that, it's a day of testing for her.   Which she never seems to mind. 

The question we all want to know is, will she make it to nationals again?  We'll find out in a few months one way or anoyther.

My Son and 3D Printing:  My son wants to have two school friends over tomorrow.  One of them is interested in 3D printing.  My son said, "and mom, you can talk to him and make his brain explode.  Thats your specialty."

The Not So Tiny Chronicles:  My daughter is wearing my shoes and some of my pants that were too small for me.  She's only eleven!  And so mature.  

No comments:

Post a Comment