Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Easy Better

Ugh, folks, I really didn't want to have all of these, "here's what happened today" posts.   It's not interesting to read I suspect.  It's not inspiring or entertaining and there are no lessons learned or story arcs across multiple videos.   But of late that seems to be what I'm capable of doing.   So thanks for bearing with me. 

I had a little "lentil" removed from my forehead today.   It was a cyst, or at least that's what it appeared to be to everyone that was there.  Still, it's being sent off to the lab, likely a waste of resources, but in the one case where it isn't,it makes all the other cases worth the it. 

I have a glued together forehead now.   I am not allowed to pick at it and the glue must fall off itself.   Could I do this task?  Of COURSE I could, I told the doctor.   If you know me, you know that I was not at all confident that I could keep my hands off it.   But it was a tiny little incision and it popped right out from the very, very brief amount of time the procedure took.   

So hooray.   

The Big Boy Update:  My son is calmly and quietly in love with the guinea pigs.  He will get, "a goober" as he calls them, and then spends a good bit of time with him before quietly putting him up.  

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter loves the guinea pigs in a much more boisterous and excitable way.   Both are good.  I'm glad they want to play with them, even if I'm not so sure the guinea pigs always want attention.   It's far better than not wanting to spend any time with them at all.   The guinea pigs are learning to look forward to them, even if they're still initially scared of getting picked up from the prey response they have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment