Wednesday, February 8, 2023

HASMAT Suit

Is Hasmat capitalized?  I should look that up.   The allergy isn't getting better, so I decided to see if I could isolate it;   No one cleans out and up the Guinea pigs cage.  It takes a good while, but I've gotten some things streamlined so it is cleaner for longer and takes less time. 

I have a pretty bad allergy to hay, and hay is ninety percent of what they eat.   We give them other things, but they need to have the vast majority of their food hay or their teeth wont be ground down fast enough.   Besides, they love it. 

So I dressed up in gloves and full medical robe thing.  I had a hair net on and a mask that was stifling to breathe through.   But I made it through the full cleaning and I haven't had side effects until just recently when I went up to turn out the light up there and SOMEONE (I know who, but I will deal with them tomorrow) destroyed their bed area that I worked so hard to make both comfortable and hidden so they would feel safe.  

I wanted to hold the animals when I was young, I know what it's like.  I just don't like the aggressive forcing.    So far things have been okay.  And I hope the protective gear will help with the allergies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment