Tuesday, December 8, 2020

My Husband

Tolerates me.   Laughs with me.   And laughs at me.   I had gotten in from working in a crawl space and was carefully taking everything off to put it in the laundry.   I am sure I asked a rhetorical question aloud, but my husband, ever the helpful scamp, sent me this picture from the next room:


I've loved those shoes, but after this renovation project, I'm getting some new ones.   They will be officially retired to the trash can. 

b My son is on this major mission to get his father and me to play Minecraft with him.   He is asking if I can install software on my machine so I can run the particular mod he wants us to all play.   We aren't opposed to playing it with him, the problem is we have so much to do right now.   He doesn't understand, and I know it's important to him.   We're going to make time for him this weekend.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter wanted me to print some instructions out on the embosser for her so she could put a KiwiCo crate project of a Divinci oven together.   I looked at the instructions and it was 85% pictures.  It was hard to explain to her that she couldn't be successful if I translated the words into braille.   Hard in that I didn't want her to be disappointed.   I told her when I got off the call I was on I would do the project with her.   She liked that idea even better and I think ended up not being disappointed because she couldn't do the KiwiCo box project she didn't realize I got for her brother because it wasn't going to be easy for her to do.   She loved making the kitchen model and ran to show her father when she was finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment