Monday, December 21, 2020

Due to Tired

Due to tiredness, this blog post will be short tonight.  I've been working at a site recently and while it's rewarding to see the progress we're making, I'm getting behind on other things here.   I got in, ate, and showered off, and then my daughter and I worked on the Christmas presents.   After I write this, I'm going to sleep.   Busy days are good things, but so is sleep. 

The Big Boy Update:  You can tell my son something, he can look at you and acknowledge that you both spoke to him and that he understands what you've said/told him to do/explained.   Two minutes later he'll have no idea the conversation happened.   This is what it's like when he's single-focused on something like the television—which makes it extra challenging to get him to turn off the television. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter is so happy to be helping with the Christmas presents.   She couldn't resist and has told her father that the presents are labeled in braille only so that now she'll have to be Santa on Christmas morning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment