Saturday, January 10, 2015

Why is That Over There?

I'm in the middle of my, "question everything" house organizational evaluation.   Today I started in the pantry, which was fairly straightforward since it's not that large of a pantry and was mostly organized already.   The pantry led to the laundry room which got mixed up with the bar area and that's when I got confused with myself.

Why did I have plates, napkins, utensils and cups (overage) in the laundry room when there was room in the bar area?   I was trying to wedge cleaning supplies into the cabinet space when this thought occurred to me.

So, I'm currently late taking a shower to get ready for our neighborhood post-holiday party because I couldn't stop in the middle of this revelatious rearrangement.   Therefore, I'm making this quick tonight.

The Big Boy Update:  He likes to stand on his head with he feet in the air on the couch.   He balances against the back of the sofa.   He's really good at this.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  I got a hair band and a clip this morning to get her hair out of her way while she was working on something and looking down.   I didn't want to interrupt her so I quietly came up and pulled her hair back without saying anything.  When I got done she said, "thank you momma for fixing my hair."

No comments:

Post a Comment