Saturday, January 17, 2015

Not That Tired

I ran a long way today: twenty-one miles.   It's three miles longer than last week's run and I didn't get a chance to do any short runs during the week.   I'm okay, which either means nothing has hit tired-wise yet or I didn't lose that much of my distance ability from not running that much over the past several months.

I'm tired, don't get me wrong.   But I'm not that tired.   I helped a friend and her daughter with a craft project, worked with the children and did some things to clean up the house and now we're going out to dinner with friends.   Last week when we ran eighteen miles I wasn't that tired either.     I suppose I'll see tomorrow.  

I can say I'm looking forward to going to sleep tonight though.

The Big Boy Update:  My son has wanted to punch people and be rough all day long.   He has been sent to his room and is now playing by himself.   I'm not sure why he has such a high need to be physical right now.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  Mostly dry.   Today she was mostly dry.   She seems to be getting the message she needs to go a little too late.   She's starting to get the hang of things I hope though.

Fitness Update:   21.2 miles today.   Five miles shy of a marathon.   Training is progressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment