Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Keratin Time Again

It's that time again.  My hair is getting frizzy and unruly and I'm getting frustrated with having to do something to it to make it look (to me) presentable.  I'm sure it looks fine to everyone else, but it's bothersome to me.

Before Keratin Complex, I had hair I disliked.  Yes, it was curly, but it was frizzy and I never really liked it.  With Keratin Complex, my hair is easy and friendly and straight.  And I always wanted straight hair.

So today I spent time at the hair place and I now have this stuff on my hair that's been flat ironed into it at high temperatures so the new keratin will bond to the natural keratin that makes up close to 95% of each hair follicle.  This makes the cuticles nice and smooth and the hair lie down and behave like I've spent hours making it just so.  I don't like spending time on my hair, so that suits me just fine.

The "steeping time" is almost over and I'm about to go upstairs and wash all the product out and be amazed, yet again, when I wake up in the morning and it's back to being straight and manageable once again.

The Big Boy Update:  My son hears that things aren't "available" a lot.  He saw another child playing with a truck he wanted to play with.  This child was sitting on the truck and my son wanted it back.  He tried several things, eventually resorting to telling the child, "it's not sittable" in the hopes he would abandon the toy.  Although his extrapolation from available was impressive, the other child didn't care and kept sitting on the truck.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  "I got a boogum" my daughter told me tonight.  She held up the finger to prove it.

Fitness Update:  New warmup at the gym today.  It's less cardio, but more balance and full-body stretching.  I've seen some of the other people doing this warmup before, but I didn't appreciate the difficulty of doing it until I did the relatively simple looking things and found out they were actually hard to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment