Friday, June 6, 2014

Brain Dead

I want to be brain dead right now.   I don't mean in the traditional sense, I mean in a, "I don't want to have to think or work or do anything for anyone else.  I just want to relax and do something mindless."   "Veg out" works too and has the same underlying meaning as brain dead.

I got up at 5:15am and I'm still going at almost nine o'clock.  I still have things on my list to get done before I can go to sleep and then get up early to go running.   I'm almost done though, so it's going to be silly iPad games while lying in bed in only a short while.    It's truly one of the best times of the day I think.

The Big Boy Update:  Snaps.   Remember those little snaps you got in a cardboard box in wood shavings that you threw on the ground and they made a little combustion-based snap sound with sparks?  We got some tonight and my son loved them.   They were gone far too quickly.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  She loves to have a towel at the pool.  She likes to lie on the pool lounger on her back or in a folded over pile and have the towel cover her.   I'm not sure if she likes the pool or spending time with the towel more.

Fitness Update:  I returned to the gym.   It was a nice break, going on vacation and then having to let my crazy shoulder get better, but I was glad to be back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment