Friday, June 22, 2018

Manny?

I don’t know if that’s a real term or if I made it up.   If it’s a real term, know that I haven’t looked it up and if it’s derogatory in any way, I didn’t know.   With that being said…we have a nanny of sorts for the summer.   It’s our neighbor’s son, Blake.   He’s great.   The children love him.   He’s fun and has all sorts of ideas for them to do this summer.

But is he a nanny?  Or would he be a Manny?   They got home from the pool yesterday and my daughter said when Blake came into the room, “Blake is the best sitter in the whole world!”

The Big Boy Update:  My son has decibel-limiting headphones specifically made for children.   And yet my son still has the ability to not be able to hear you when you’re yelling for him if his headphones are on.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter’s new eyedrops (dubbed, “the blue drops” due to the blue cap) sting.   She wants a tissue to dab her eyes after the blue drops.   She’s not complaining about the drops though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment