Friday, November 4, 2016

Tomorrow We’re Off

Tomorrow my best friend and I are heading to New York to run in the marathon.  Tonight is a chaotic mess getting ready for the trip in small part but mostly the fun of our movie night friends here.   It’s fun chaotic.    I just found out our friends are pregnant and we’re all excitedly talking about babies and the fun of having children.  

The Big Boy Update:  My son has a new trick.   He’ll say, “hey mama, look at that!”  He will point to something in the next room and then run when I look away.   When I turn around he’s gone and I exclaim, wondering where he went.   He laughs, immediately giving away his location, and then tells me he got me.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  my daughter likes to store socks as well as ice cubes in the back of her tricycle.  Fortunately she doesn't store tHem both at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment