Saturday, October 1, 2016

They Made Me Camp

This post is for tomorrow because I won’t be here tomorrow.  I wrote this yesterday and set it for delayed posting since I’ll be without my computer or blog-posting devices.   Why, you ask?

Because my in-laws, my husband and my children are making me camp.   I don’t camp, or rather I didn’t camp or I haven’t camped since I was a youth in summer camp.     I don’t know that I dislike camping, but my impression is I would prefer to be inside in a climate-controlled environment over outside with biting bugs and uncontrolled humidity.

That being said, I am probably having a good time right now.  I’ll let you know when I get back.

The Big Boy Update:  My daughter is telling me, “my brother is on the scooter while daddy is doing the drone.”  (it appears they’re outside in the front yard.)

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter asked our friend, Tim, why he has his own car.   He told her he needed it to go to work.    She thought that was a good answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment