Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Woah, This Table is Clean!

My son came home from school today and came down the stairs to the basement.  As he rounded the corner to the main area he said, "woah, this table is clean!"  We have a six person table in the open area of the basement.  It's been used for all sorts of things but in recent years it's mostly my husband's dumping ground.  

We had a meeting today so he had to clean it all off.   I agree with my son, it looked very clean.   I hope it stays that way. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son came home from school with a fresh hair cut look on both him and my husband.  Haircuts were well overdue.  They always look so nice when they have a nice tidy haircut. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter got up very early to go to chorus practice at her school.  I was talking to her about when she got home and she said, "mom, I don't have school today."  Oh, you don't that's right, you're just going for chorus.  I forgot."

No comments:

Post a Comment