Sunday, January 22, 2023

Am I An Ostrich?

We worked so hard to release this web site on the world yesterday.   We published the announce video to two platforms yesterday and were going to do the other two main platforms today so that if there was some crazy run on the site (which no one thought would happen) we would be able to see how interest was from each of the platforms. 

So what did I do when we'd gotten it finally finished?   I went to bed and wanted to know nothing about it.   My husband and the site designer were looking at metrics and analytics.   I didn't even want to know.   

I'm about a lot of things like that.   I do like making the social media content.  But a good portion of the time I just want to publish it and then go on to the next thing.    Does this mean I'm like an ostrich hiding my head?

The Children and the Games:  We played Scrabble and Monopoly tonight. My son had a full blown temper tantrum with screaming about having to play Scrabble.   He turned out to be very good at it and made some good word placements and used words I wouldn't have expected.   Then we played Monopoly, but with a twist and my daughter had her own fit because she didn't want to play Monopoly.   We had a deal though.   The parts where we were all having fun together as a family were indeed, fun.  There was a lot of drama, but there was also a lot of good family time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment