Tuesday, January 17, 2023

This Is Starting to Be A Habit

My son and husband are home now.  I'm so glad they're back.   I worked until the last minute getting things ready for the website release, and when they got in and I updated them on the status of things here, I was too tired to put out a blog post.   This is starting to be a habit.  

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  my daughter was livid that we didn't wake her up when they got in.   She's nigh impossible to wake when she's sound asleep.

The Big Boy Update: My son had been on screens so much this past week that he didn't even realize he was getting back on them when he had been expressly told not to.  It was the strangest thing to see.  He was engaged with us but in the middle would pick up the screen and get back on it.  He would be told rather forcefully to turn it off.  He did this several times.  He needs some screen detox after this past week, even though he had a lot of outdoor physical exercise time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment