Tuesday, January 3, 2023

A Peace Cake

My husband and I were on a conference call today and my daughter kept asking about things for the kitchen like where she could find a nine-inch cake pan and how to line said pan with aluminum foil.   She was making a recipe from her Doctor Seuss cookbook. 

We helped here and there and I missed the end part because she called out on Alexa that she'd lost "him" and to come quick.  Him being a guinea pig. After the call and the found animal, she and her father finished it.   This is what she wanted on it. 


The Big Boy Update:  My son wants to have the guinea pigs and dog get along.   Tonight she saw Matisse get the predator drive take over as she lunged for Kix.   My son was there and caught it in time, but I had been warning him not five minutes before to not leave Kix where Matisse could get to him.   He was rather cavalier about it until later, and now he is going to be much more cautious, he said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment